Say goodbye Ferdinand: Manchester United

Veteran defender Rio Ferdinand English Premier League (EPL) club Manchester United are going to break their 12-year relationship. His contract expires in the summer and the club have not offered him a new contract.

After not renew the contract Ferdinand has decided to leave the club. Ferdinand Manchester United for 35 years, during which 454 matches and scored eight.

Ferdinand said: "After 12 years of glorious journey I have decided it is time for me to leave the club."

According to BBC Sport Ferdinand still want to play but still have no information about his next club.

It is believed that, given the achievements of United's Ferdinand 'Club Legend' is proposed as stay connected. Several former players have accepted the kind offer.

Contract

Leaving Leeds United in 2002 was associated with Ferdinand. He was then thirty million pound contract, which at the time was a British record.

     "I feel myself fit and healthy. I am ready for new challenges and the future "

Rio Ferdinand

He lost his first match for United in August 2002 against Hungary Jhalgrsjahg the club played in the Champions League. Last Sunday, the final day of the EPL season against Southampton United at Old Trafford club played their last match had ended in a 1-1 draw.

Ferdinand Manchester United's 12-year journey of six league titles, two League Cups and a Champions League title and won the Club World Cup.

Ferdinand wrote on his website, "I was thinking about the future than the past few months."

The incredible journey

The veteran defender said: "I ​​would not be able to forget those moments Trophy winner whose dream from my childhood I used to see. They dream came true in this great club. "

Ferdinand said, "I feel myself fit and healthy. I am ready for new challenges and the future. "

Manchester United Club tweeted, "Rio Ferdinand Manchester United Football Club would like to thank for their comprehensive and specific contribution and best wishes for the future."
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Information of All Sports © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top